RONBEI Bedside Bassinet for Baby Breathable Mesh Baby Bassinet
- 8 HEIGHT POSITIONS: 8 height positions to choose from so that you can perfectly next the bassinet up to the height of your bed.
- BREATHABLE MESH DESIGN: With mesh siding on both sides so it's breathable and see-through, so you can keep a close eye on your little one whenever you want.
- QUICK ASSEMBLE: The RONBEI bedside bassinet assembles and disassembles quickly and easily, can be moved effortlessly around the house as it's lightweight.
- MACHINE WASHABLE FABRIC: The fabric is machine washable when messes happen and it features a removable mattress pad and a fitted sheet, so you don’t have to worry about those messes.
- CHOOSE RONBEI: Having your baby close by usually feels more reassuring than having her off in a separate rooms, the RONBEI bassinet is a must have for all new parents and makes a great baby shower gift.
Next to Your Bed
Doesn’t Take Up Space
Mom's good helper with baby
It's easy to put baby in
Help your little one sleep better
Give your baby a safe place to rest
RONBEI Bassinet, Well Cared As Mom
When you need a moment to yourself, or simply just want to give your baby some downtime,
your RONBEI bassinet is an excellent choice. Visible, and always within easy reach.
|Product Dimensions||31"L x 18.5"W x 10"H|
|Product Care Instructions||Machine Wash|
|Item Weight||18.81 pounds|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Item model number||BC110|
I love it! It is as described!! Easy to assemble and easy to use! I will definitely recommend this crib!
This bassinet fits snugly against my bed and I could pull the cover down and soothe him without having to pick him up!
This is my first baby and I want to be close to him when I sleep. This bassinet is easily height adjustable and fits snugly on my bed meeting my requirements very well.
Easy to assemble, has different heights, and comes with adjustable straps to strap it to your bed. I'm happy with this purchase.
Amazing! It comes right up to the bed and is eye level and easy for nighttime feeds or keeping an eye on a newborn.